MPO/MTP-LC 24 Core Fiber Optic Cassette
DYS-Fiber's MTP Cassettes are pre-terminated, pre-tested, and come with 12- or 24-fiber MTP connectors on the back that break out to single or array connectors on the front. Cassettes are custom-built to your configuration needs and modules are custom-built to to meet your specific application needs. Select from a variety of connectors including LC, SC, and MU for OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, and OS2 deployment.
|Name||MPO Cassette Modules|
|Features||Suit for MPO/MTP application,available multimode|
|Sample||Free sample available|
|Supply ability||1000pcs per week|
|Delivery date||3-4 working days|
|Freight||Air,Sea,Express(Door to door shipping(DHL,Fedex,EMS,UPS..etc)|
|Payment Term||T/T, Western Union,Paypal,Cash|
1. Come with Standard Black LGX footprint styles and Available in Custom-Built Cassettes
2.100% factory tested with test results included with each cassette
3. Plug-n-play cassette eliminates the need for field termination or splices
4. Allow for a simple migration path to 40GbE and 100GbE networks with MTP cassettes
5. MTP adapter swivel allows for easy cable routing and proper bend radius
6. MTP connectors or discrete connectors on the front, including LC, SC, and MU
7. Single-mode, multimode, and laser-optimized multimode types available
1. Suitable for high-density back plane and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) solutions in data and telecom systems
2. Used in transmitters and receivers, MTP brand connectors offer up to 12 times the density of standard connectors, providing significant space and cost savings
3. The compact design addresses high fiber count applications, with small and lightweight cables ideal for use with installation space limitations.
4. The MTP brand cable trunks offer the flexibility in case any decision is made to change the connector style in the patch panels, new cassettes can be installed with the new connector style on the cross-connect side of the patch panel without having to change the connector on the cable trunk.
5. The MTP brand connector lends itself well to fiber to the desktop situations where multiple networks need to be accessed by a single user. Installation time is cut down dramatically as one connection may provide the user with access to up to 6 networks.