Fosc-005 New Type Fiber Optic Dome Splice Closure IP67
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Individual Box or According to Customer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: Singlemode or Multimode
- Certification: RoHS
- Model Number: Fosc-005 New
- Cable Diameter: 10mm-60mm
- Specification: RoHS, ISO9001
- Wiring Devices: Singlemode or Multimode
- Condition: New
- Size: 438*205
- Trademark: DYS or OEM
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Scope of application
This Installation Manual is suit for the Fiber Optic Splice Closure (Hereafter abbreviated as FOSC), as the guidance of proper installation.
Dimension and capacity
|Outside dimension (LxWxH)||438 ×205 mm|
|Weight (excluding outside box)||2.3kg|
|Number of inlet/outlet ports||4|
|Diameter of fiber cable||Ф8mm~Ф20mm|
|Capacity of FOSC||96 max|
- Dismount all the plastic hoop on the closure and take out the inner plastic device.
- There is 4 entry holes in all, 20mm diameter max for each.
- At the distance of 1-1.6meter, strip off the cable . reserve 3.5-4cm reinforced core.
- Put the cable though the heat shrinkable tube and then put it though the cable entry and fix it .
- Strip off the fibers with protective coat . reserve some protective coat ,its length should be from the cable entry to splice tray entry.
- Dismount the butterfly nut and open the splice tray, and then splice fibers ,after finish splicing , put the heart shrinkable sleeves in the slot and close the splice tray by screw down the butterfly nut
- Rechecking once more
- Close the closure cover, install the plastic hoop, and screws down it.
DYS strictly enforce the ISO9001 quality management companies with good facilities and qualified human resources management to ensure product quality stability and excellent performance; and good after-sales service, to win the trust of customers, productsexported to Europe and the United States and Southeast Asian countries.
Certificate of qualification