MPO/MTP trunk multicore cable assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environment, reducing network installation or reconfiguration time and cost, they are used to interconnect cassettes, plane or fan outs.
It offered in fiber types in standard 8, 12, 24 or 48 cores versions using a compact and rugged micro cables structure.
The compact cable optimize cableway use and improve airflow.
These MPO/MTP cable are built with highest quality components.
Low loss elite versions are offered, featuring low insertion loss for demanding high speed networks where power budgets are critical.Applications
Features and benefits
- Data communication network
- Optical system access network
- Storage area network fiber channel
- High density architectures
- Utilize MPO/MTP connectors
- Rapid deployment
- Factory terminated
- 100% tested (test data supplied)
- High-density cable
- Optimized performance
- Compliant to directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)and REACH SvHC
- MPO connector complies with IEC-61754-7 and EIA/TIA-604-5
|Elite Low Loss||≤0.35dB||≤0.3dB|
|Return Loss||PC≥50dB; APC≥60dB||≥30dB|
|Fire Resistant||IEC 60794-2-30|
|Standards-Compliant||RoHS, IEC and GR-326|
|Fiber Type||OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4|
|Cord type||8, 12, 24, 48, 72, 96, 144 cores|
|Cable diameter||3.0mm(8 or 12 or 24 core), 5.5(24core), or Customized|
|Cable jacket||LSZH, OFNR, OFNP|